Many Arms - Ships Nostalgia
15:40

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
User Name Password

Many Arms

User Tag List

Old 20th September 2012, 16:48
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck

Many Arms

After hearing that the last beano was a success at the Manchester Arms the next one will be on the 3rd October, same place same time.
All welcome.
Old 20th September 2012, 18:02

Many Arms? that's an octupus Alan
Seriously, I hadn't been in there for years but it hasn't really changed that much, a lick of paint here and there but pretty much the same. I expected to see Sid propping the bar up and "Saggy" Hatch come walking through the door. I'll be away for the next one but hope to make the one after.
Old 17th February 2013, 21:56
Active: 1965 - 2014

My location
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJordandpo View Post
Many Arms? that's an octupus Alan
Seriously, I hadn't been in there for years but it hasn't really changed that much, a lick of paint here and there but pretty much the same. I expected to see Sid propping the bar up and "Saggy" Hatch come walking through the door. I'll be away for the next one but hope to make the one after.
Whilst passing a moment or two reading problem page in wife's magazine, came across article concerning ghostly happenings in Manny Arms. Apparently she is called Beryl, any of you guys mislaid her indoors?
Old 17th February 2013, 22:14

[QUOTE=roddy;656350]Whilst passing a moment or two reading problem page in wife's magazine, came across article concerning ghostly happenings in Manny Arms. Apparently she is called Beryl, any of you guys mislaid her indoors?

Will be in Manny Arms with the lads on Wednesday Rod, Its our local every other Wednesday we all meet up thete and get blathered. There was a little bit of a "happening" 4 - 5 weeks ago when the landlady caught site of some one/thing on the CCTV, but that was laid to rest when some rotten spoil sport spent the day in the pub with all kinds of electronic gear proving that there aint no ghost, me and the lads were most upset. I will tell the lads you were asking Rod, and Ill get a round in from you!!! you can pay me back next time I see you.