Seeking info on my Father - Ships Nostalgia
03:50

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
User Name Password

Seeking info on my Father

User Tag List

Old 17th November 2018, 12:54

Seeking info on my Father

Hi, my name is Peter Avery and I am seeking to learn more about my late Father, Captain Bernard Edward Avery.

I was very young when my parents separated and didn't see much of him after that.

I would appreciate any info about him.

Thanks

Peter

Last edited by Pompeyfan; 17th November 2018 at 18:35.. Reason: Spelling
Old 17th November 2018, 13:45

Apologies

Hi
I made a couple of spelling errors in my post, one was separated and the other my name. You would think I would know how to spell my name.
One thing I wrote in that post is incorrect. I was not born when my parents separated.
I only saw my 'Birth' Father a few times, but he was my Father after all, and am sorry I did not see more of him.
Any 'info' anyone can give me would be great.
Thanks
Old 17th November 2018, 18:46
Super Moderator

I have put it right, and merged the threads.
Old 26th November 2018, 11:00

Hi Peter, Sent you a pm.