The Biggest Dredger in the World - Page 2 - Ships Nostalgia
19:38

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
Log in
User Name Password

The Biggest Dredger in the World

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26  
Old 3rd July 2010, 18:02
kypros kypros is offline  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 796
Hi Pat Glad To See Your Observations On The Mdhb Floating Plant.its Incredible To Recall That It Consisted Of About 100 Vessels Of Varying Types Dredgers,hoppers,f/cranes,grabs,b/dredgers,survey Boats,even Had The Largest Tug On The River At That Time The Attendant Which Was Used To Tranfer Relief Crews To The Dredgers On A Weekly Basis When I Served On Them.i Did My Time In The F/plant Before Going D/sea A Lot Of The Lads Did This At That Time We Did Not Have To Go To Training Schools We Were Accepted Into The Mn As A Jos.i Have To Say I Got A Good Grounding In Seamenship Off The Men Who Invariably Were Ex Mn.when I Joined My First Ship D/sea Good To Say Most Of The Lads Thought I Had A Lot More Expeirence Thanks To The Excellent Schooling Of The Men In The Mdhb I Was Always Proud To Have Worked With These Men Many Who Were Veterans Of Ww2 And Had Sailed On Every Shipping Line Out Of The Mersey Including Bf Who I Believe You Spent A Lot Of Your Sea Carreer With I Cant Say For Sure I Recall Your Brother There Was So Many Staff Best Wishes Kypros
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 3rd July 2010, 20:23
Pat Kennedy's Avatar
Pat Kennedy Pat Kennedy is online now  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,761
Kypros,
Our Jimmy during his five year apprenticeship spent time in various departments, including the buoy store in the South end docks, the black gang who looked after lock gates and heavy plant, the marine base, the pilot boats, and the floating cranes as well as the dredgers. After all that he walked into Blue Funnel as a junior eng with no trouble. He always says that MDHC gave him the best marine engineering training he could have hoped to get anywhere.
Some years later, I tried for a job on the floating cranes but never stood a chance, it was 'dead man's shoes.'
Regards,
Pat
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 5th July 2010, 18:30
kypros kypros is offline  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 796
Hi Pat You Were Right About Getting Into The Mdhb At That Time I Recall There Seemed To Be A Bit Of A System Which Recognised Previous Service By Family Members Who Served During The War In The Mn I Myself Could Have Benefited From This As My Fathers Brother Was A Engine Room Fitter Before The War In The Mdhb He Volunteered For Active Service Despite Being Reserved Occupation He Paid The Ultimate Sacrifice And Is One Of Many Names Of Dock Co Staff In The Dockboard Buildings Memorial Tablets.i Vaguely Recall There May Of Been A Policy Of Remploying These Men After The War And Possibly There Families Rightly Or Wrongly I May Of Benifited From This Policy Although I Had No Knowledge Of Anybody Vouching For Me In The D/board To Me It Was A Means To Get In The Mn.a Lot Of Men When They Swallowed The Anchor Reapplied To Join The Mdhb Which Was A Very Good Firm To Work For In My Case I Went Elsewere.hope This Answers Your Question.best Wishes Kypros
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 15th August 2010, 20:15
archway archway is offline  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 28
Hi Tell, I was a Master with Westminster Dredging Co when they aquired the SHB Delta and renamed her the WD Wirral. I remember a guy named Milliachamp came with the ship and stayed with W.D. for some time. She was a fine ship and a joy to handle. Archway.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 16th August 2010, 09:14
kingorry kingorry is offline  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 149
The Biggest Dredger in the World

Came across this from the September, 1962 'Sea Breezes'
Hope it may be of interest,
John Shepherd (kingorry)

LIFE IN THE 'LEVIATHAN'
by Harry W. Bristow

I was a member of the first crew of the LEVIATHAN. I was in fact offered the post of engineer-mechanic to take charge of a new 35-ft motor surveying launch which was kept in patent davits on the deck of the LEVIATHAN, on the starboard side opposite the engine room door.
When not required to run the new launch I was employed on day work as engine attendant in the pumping and propelling engine rooms. I took up my appointment during the first week of April 1909 from my home town of Chatham, coming up to Liverpool to join the LEVIATHAN on Good Friday.
I was soon dubbed "The Southerner", but the officers and crew were all very friendly disposed to me during my time in the dredger which ended in September 1910.
The LEVIATHAN's motor launch was a beautiful craft, 35feet long and teak built. Built on the Thames at Weybridge, Surrey, by a son of the well-known Coates family, cotton machine manufacturers of Greenock, the launch had a speed of 7.5 knots. Mr Coates in fact came to Liverpool to see me about the craft as some of the officials of the Mersey Docks & Harbour Board were not satisfied with this speed. However, he was unable to get any more out of the launch and I was left to carry on with my job. Whenever the launch came to the Liverpool Landing Stage with the Chief Marine Surveyor and other officials it always aroused much interest among the crowd of spectators, stage employees and ferry crews.
During the summer of 1909 the launch went out for surveying duties beyond New Brighton with the Chief Marine Surveyor on board.. These outings, I recall, were always very pleasant in that fine summer. After I had been on day work for six weeks and when not out with the launch, the LEVIATHAN's chief engineer, Mr John Wright, said he would have me in the propelling engine room on the second engineer's watch and instruct me in the running of the triple-expansion engine.
I was soon competent to run the port engine and duly placed in the second engineer's watch (Mr Gallagher). In the period 1909/10 the LEVIATHAN carried a crew of 58 all-told, including an elderly Maltese cook and his assistant.
The Chief Marine Surveyor and his personal steward lived on board the LEVIATHAN from Monday afternoon until Saturday morning when they were landed at either Prince's Landing Stage or Woodside Stage.
Our sleeping quarters forward were cramped for the bunks were in tiers of three. For the six weeks I was on day-work from 6.am to 5.pm, with time off for meals, there was no bunk for me. At night time I had to occupy the bunk of one of the men who was on duty until 2.am. When he came off duty I had to get into the bunk of another man going on duty at 2.am. This was all done without any grumbling on either side.
It was a happy LEVIATHAN. There was no wireless on board when i was in her, and when she was in dock every three months for a boiler blow down, oil lamps had to be used, and at weekends too. Every thirteenth weekend I took my turn for the weekend watch from Saturday afternoon until 8.am on Monday when the crew came on board.
The enginemen and firemen were catered for by one of the cranemen who charged us six shillings a week for our food. Our watches were long, six hours off and six hours on; with four on and four off dog watches.
It was stated that the four pumps could load 10,000 tons of sand in fifty minutes. In my eighteen months in her she never did this, although she achieved it on her trials in March 1909 when the coal was hand-picked. It was a good working-week when the LEVIATHAN dredged thirty-five full loads, a huge total of 350,000 tons of sand. For this my wages were 2-5s-0d (2-25p) a week : I never drew more.
In 1959 I wrote to the Mersey Docks and Harbour Board about my service in the LEVIATHAN. The Assistant Engineer-in-Chief told me that the crew then totalled 88, in three watches or shifts. ////
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 17th August 2010, 04:34
Kaituo Kaituo is offline  
Senior Member
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 1960 - Present
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 108
When did the Leviathan get converted from coal to oil-fired boilers ?
I remember seeing her taking coal from the old bunkering facility at Rea's Wharf near Duke Street Bridge in Birkenhead ( dont know if was called Rea's Wharf then....), probably in the early 1950's.
I seem to remember there were a lot of coal fired vessels on the Mersey at that time, including the ferries, and the West Float bunkering station was always busy and surrounded by clouds of coal-dust..........
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 19th August 2010, 15:19
Scabby Rat Scabby Rat is offline  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 12
Leviathan

Aye Aye lads, Yes, the Dock Board was very much Dead Mens shoes for getting a job. My Granda served in the Levi in the inter war years, a fireman, the my oul feller as a dock gate man, plus bouy stores in Herculaenum Dock till he had to retire with cancer. I came out of the Army and got a job in the Bouy Stores but I had to go to Training School to prove my seamanship after being trained in the Army Maritime Regt. after that I served in Salvor, Vigilant, Aestus (the survey boat), then after that I was in the Survey launches for a spell then went rigging in the Black Gang.

Capt Howard was the Senior Capt at that time, and the Water Bailiff was Comdr Knight R.N retd.

The Wreck Master was I believe Capt Lebesque, or "Bacon Billy" as we called him, he used to ghet someone to sit on the lavvy seat to warm it for him when ever he came in a survey launch. Strange days, Strange days, but great ones, Oh yeah, and the Board even pretended to pay us (LoL).
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 24th August 2010, 14:51
Scabby Rat Scabby Rat is offline  
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 12
The "Levi"

Was over at the Liverpool Maritime Museum a few days ago, there,s a great model of "Leviathan" there but other models of M.D.H.B vessels are held by the Curator, I,ve got a number to contact him.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 24th December 2010, 19:00
kypros kypros is offline  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 796
Hello Lads Just Back To This Thread After Scouring Other Sites On Sn For Old Ships And Old Shipmates Still Only Halfway Through After Months Of Looking This Site Is Well Named.i Have Long Since Realised How Fortunate My Generation Was To Have Been A Mn Sailor Fifties To The Seventies No Conflict At Sea Just Travelling The World The Pay Not Great But Personal Satisfaction Aplenty I Checked My Discharge Book And Found I Sailed On Fifteen Different Companies Out Of The Mersey And Traversed The World Sad To See This Option Very Limited For The Younger Generations Of Today Best Wishes To You All This Christmas And New Year. Kypros
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 7th March 2011, 17:46
Cobbydale's Avatar
Cobbydale Cobbydale is offline  
Senior Member
Organisation: Tugs
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Kennedy View Post
When I was a young lad about 12 years old, my dad had a mate called George Convin, a Cornishman living in Wallasey who was a crew member of the Leviathan, I think he was a leading seaman.
He took me and my brother aboard Leviathan, Hoyle and Hilbre at various times during the early fifties, and on one occasion we sailed from Birkenhead to Langton dock on the Hoyle. A first taste of the sea which I'm sure led to me joining the MN. My brother Jimmy was later an apprentice fitter for the MDHC and sailed on all the floating plant.
Regards,
Pat
I remember a George Convin he lived just across the road from us in Wallasey and was at the time the watchman aboard the BURBO in Morpeth Dock, he moved to the MERSEY No 33, and later the CENTAUR. I used to go down to the docks and spend many hours aboard with him, a great old seaman.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 7th March 2011, 19:22
Pat Kennedy's Avatar
Pat Kennedy Pat Kennedy is online now  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydale View Post
I remember a George Convin he lived just across the road from us in Wallasey and was at the time the watchman aboard the BURBO in Morpeth Dock, he moved to the MERSEY No 33, and later the CENTAUR. I used to go down to the docks and spend many hours aboard with him, a great old seaman.
Cobbeydale,
I seem to remember him and his wife lived in Hallville Rd, off Poulton Rd. He was a good old bloke, wore a brown trilby, even in the house, and called everyone 'love'.
regards,
Pat
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 7th March 2011, 23:44
Cobbydale's Avatar
Cobbydale Cobbydale is offline  
Senior Member
Organisation: Tugs
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Kennedy View Post
Cobbeydale,
I seem to remember him and his wife lived in Hallville Rd, off Poulton Rd. He was a good old bloke, wore a brown trilby, even in the house, and called everyone 'love'.
regards,
Pat
Yes your right Pat, we lived across from him in Sunbury Road, my father a skipper on Wallasey Ferries, spent many happy hours going up and down the Mersey on the old steamers, memories ah..
Cheers
Alan.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 8th March 2011, 09:16
Pat Kennedy's Avatar
Pat Kennedy Pat Kennedy is online now  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydale View Post
Yes your right Pat, we lived across from him in Sunbury Road, my father a skipper on Wallasey Ferries, spent many happy hours going up and down the Mersey on the old steamers, memories ah..
Cheers
Alan.
Alan,
My dad probably knew your dad, he was pals with most of the Ferry skippers, particularly Sonny Lewis, and we lived next door to one of the Seacombe stagehands, Bill Ward.
Mrs Convin was a friend of my mother, a little thin stick of a woman, always wore a wraparound pinny and a turban. She had dentures that didn't fit and was always clicking them. I reckon she got them from the pawnshop!
Best Regards,
Pat
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 8th March 2011, 18:20
Cobbydale's Avatar
Cobbydale Cobbydale is offline  
Senior Member
Organisation: Tugs
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Kennedy View Post
Alan,
My dad probably knew your dad, he was pals with most of the Ferry skippers, particularly Sonny Lewis, and we lived next door to one of the Seacombe stagehands, Bill Ward.
Mrs Convin was a friend of my mother, a little thin stick of a woman, always wore a wraparound pinny and a turban. She had dentures that didn't fit and was always clicking them. I reckon she got them from the pawnshop!
Best Regards,
Pat
Hi Pat,
I sailed with Sonny Lewis when I joined the ferries in 1957 as a 15 year old decklad straight from school, stayed there until I was 16 and then went into the tugs Lamey's first then Rea's, all coal burners in those days.
Cheers
Alan.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 8th March 2011, 19:32
Pat Kennedy's Avatar
Pat Kennedy Pat Kennedy is online now  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydale View Post
Hi Pat,
I sailed with Sonny Lewis when I joined the ferries in 1957 as a 15 year old decklad straight from school, stayed there until I was 16 and then went into the tugs Lamey's first then Rea's, all coal burners in those days.
Cheers
Alan.
Alan.
You would know Jerry McGovern and his brothers then.
Pat
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 9th March 2011, 00:14
Cobbydale's Avatar
Cobbydale Cobbydale is offline  
Senior Member
Organisation: Tugs
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Kennedy View Post
Alan.
You would know Jerry McGovern and his brothers then.
Pat
Yes remember Jerry, and Ernie Edwards there was also a big guy who worked on the 'IRIS' in the summer nicknamed the 'Whaler', think he was the bouncer..! Dave Barbour was another one I remember along with Alec Clark and George Pew ( think that was his name). Have a photo of my old man aboard the Wallasey must dig it out and post it.
Cheers
Alan.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 9th March 2011, 10:20
Pat Kennedy's Avatar
Pat Kennedy Pat Kennedy is online now  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 13,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydale View Post
Yes remember Jerry, and Ernie Edwards there was also a big guy who worked on the 'IRIS' in the summer nicknamed the 'Whaler', think he was the bouncer..! Dave Barbour was another one I remember along with Alec Clark and George Pew ( think that was his name). Have a photo of my old man aboard the Wallasey must dig it out and post it.
Cheers
Alan.
A small world Alan, and very pleasant to look back on those days.
regards,
Patr
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 2nd April 2011, 18:45
Cobbydale's Avatar
Cobbydale Cobbydale is offline  
Senior Member
Organisation: Tugs
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Kennedy View Post
A small world Alan, and very pleasant to look back on those days.
regards,
Patr
Fine photo of the BURBO in the gallery today.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 19th December 2014, 08:24
Maintopman Maintopman is offline  
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3
There,s a builders model of Leviathan in the Mersey Maritime Museum, worth a look at.

Mt grandad was a fireman in her, way back.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 19th December 2014, 10:44
chadburn chadburn is offline  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 10,573
Lobnitz Built steam powered Suction Dredger/Hoppers well into the 1950's, their design was based on the 2 Boilers in the Bow. They had a trailing suction pipe Aft which ran down the centreline Aft of the Bridge. Fitted with 4 VTE's of various sizes and output. The two standard propelling engines either side of the suction ladder, a fully enclosed crankcase non reversible dredge suction pump engine and a small VTE on top of the suction ladder driving (via a long shaft)the Cutter on the suction head. How many dredge pumps and boilers did the Leviathan have please?
__________________
Geordie Chief

From Grey Funnel to any Funnel, just show him/ me the money Mabel
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 1st February 2016, 20:20
ANDREWKAY ANDREWKAY is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1
S.p.d. Leviathan, Thomas Clampitt Kay

Hello! This is my first post so please bear with me...I found this thread while looking for info on the SPD LEVIATHAN. My father sent me these photos of a clock long been in the family after it was restored it refers to my Grandfather and his service/retirement on board the LEVIATHAN...He passed away in the 1980's it is very unlikely that anyone alive will recall the name, but I share this nonetheless...Andrew Kay, London Ontario
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CLOCK 2.jpg (295.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg clock.jpg (233.6 KB, 17 views)
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 29th August 2017, 09:13
Taffisgod2 Taffisgod2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 14
Hi your photo looks very similar to the Sand Galore operated by GSM and Hoveringham during the 1960's
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 29th August 2017, 10:46
5036's Avatar
5036 5036 is offline  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingorry View Post
Came across this from the September, 1962 'Sea Breezes'
Hope it may be of interest,
John Shepherd (kingorry)

LIFE IN THE 'LEVIATHAN'
by Harry W. Bristow

I was a member of the first crew of the LEVIATHAN. I was in fact offered the post of engineer-mechanic to take charge of a new 35-ft motor surveying launch which was kept in patent davits on the deck of the LEVIATHAN, on the starboard side opposite the engine room door.
When not required to run the new launch I was employed on day work as engine attendant in the pumping and propelling engine rooms. I took up my appointment during the first week of April 1909 from my home town of Chatham, coming up to Liverpool to join the LEVIATHAN on Good Friday.
I was soon dubbed "The Southerner", but the officers and crew were all very friendly disposed to me during my time in the dredger which ended in September 1910.
The LEVIATHAN's motor launch was a beautiful craft, 35feet long and teak built. Built on the Thames at Weybridge, Surrey, by a son of the well-known Coates family, cotton machine manufacturers of Greenock, the launch had a speed of 7.5 knots. Mr Coates in fact came to Liverpool to see me about the craft as some of the officials of the Mersey Docks & Harbour Board were not satisfied with this speed. However, he was unable to get any more out of the launch and I was left to carry on with my job. Whenever the launch came to the Liverpool Landing Stage with the Chief Marine Surveyor and other officials it always aroused much interest among the crowd of spectators, stage employees and ferry crews.
During the summer of 1909 the launch went out for surveying duties beyond New Brighton with the Chief Marine Surveyor on board.. These outings, I recall, were always very pleasant in that fine summer. After I had been on day work for six weeks and when not out with the launch, the LEVIATHAN's chief engineer, Mr John Wright, said he would have me in the propelling engine room on the second engineer's watch and instruct me in the running of the triple-expansion engine.
I was soon competent to run the port engine and duly placed in the second engineer's watch (Mr Gallagher). In the period 1909/10 the LEVIATHAN carried a crew of 58 all-told, including an elderly Maltese cook and his assistant.
The Chief Marine Surveyor and his personal steward lived on board the LEVIATHAN from Monday afternoon until Saturday morning when they were landed at either Prince's Landing Stage or Woodside Stage.
Our sleeping quarters forward were cramped for the bunks were in tiers of three. For the six weeks I was on day-work from 6.am to 5.pm, with time off for meals, there was no bunk for me. At night time I had to occupy the bunk of one of the men who was on duty until 2.am. When he came off duty I had to get into the bunk of another man going on duty at 2.am. This was all done without any grumbling on either side.
It was a happy LEVIATHAN. There was no wireless on board when i was in her, and when she was in dock every three months for a boiler blow down, oil lamps had to be used, and at weekends too. Every thirteenth weekend I took my turn for the weekend watch from Saturday afternoon until 8.am on Monday when the crew came on board.
The enginemen and firemen were catered for by one of the cranemen who charged us six shillings a week for our food. Our watches were long, six hours off and six hours on; with four on and four off dog watches.
It was stated that the four pumps could load 10,000 tons of sand in fifty minutes. In my eighteen months in her she never did this, although she achieved it on her trials in March 1909 when the coal was hand-picked. It was a good working-week when the LEVIATHAN dredged thirty-five full loads, a huge total of 350,000 tons of sand. For this my wages were 2-5s-0d (2-25p) a week : I never drew more.
In 1959 I wrote to the Mersey Docks and Harbour Board about my service in the LEVIATHAN. The Assistant Engineer-in-Chief told me that the crew then totalled 88, in three watches or shifts. ////
I was a hydrographic surveyor in a former working life and surveying docks involved a helmsman steering on a transit, a surveyor calling out angles from a sextant in the horizontal plane, a surveyor calling out the depth from an echosounder and a recorder writing it all down. Tidal corrections were hand calculated and applied against recorded tidal station data, sometimes dock level in locked docks, It was then all hand plotted and seabed contours drawn by an experienced eye before the rough chart was sent for checking and final drafting. The charts took weeks to produce.
Now the dredger works to GPS on a computer controlled dynamic positioning system. A small catamaran with with one man, a GPS, a computer, an echo sounder and an internet link to live tidal heights produces the charts in the blink of an eye and they are in use by the client within a couple of days.
The attached shows the recent dredging on the Solent and Southampton water to accommodate the ever larger container vessels, the contours shows the accuracy with which dredging is done. This is from a hand held tablet which is connected to the echosounder and GPS which transmits to the internet. Many leisure vessels have this, the data is used to compute very accurate contours to a much closer spacing than the Hydrographic Office can achieve.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20170829-101735.jpg (22.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20170829-103837.jpg (27.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20170829-101703.jpg (20.8 KB, 5 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World Trader tanker Bulk Carriers 0 24th October 2004 15:35



Support SN


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.