union castle - Ships Nostalgia
22:47

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
User Name Password

union castle

User Tag List

Old 15th September 2018, 23:40

union castle

pretty strange for a newbie - to come on to this site - see a tread - respond to one - ask to make contact via private message for further chatting - to give out a private email - and then get fob of - as the original thread was posted ions ago - and the person - wants no more time on the subject --- why start one and or if you have what you wanted the delete the thread altogether ....
Old 16th September 2018, 09:38
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 1956 - Present

My location
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Se Dog View Post
pretty strange for a newbie - to come on to this site - see a tread - respond to one - ask to make contact via private message for further chatting - to give out a private email - and then get fob of - as the original thread was posted ions ago - and the person - wants no more time on the subject --- why start one and or if you have what you wanted the delete the thread altogether ....
We don't all show such detailed consideration as you would wish for. There's no law that we should be courteous, but I hope I am. That's as far as it goes.
Old 16th September 2018, 10:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Hilton View Post
We don't all show such detailed consideration as you would wish for. There's no law that we should be courteous, but I hope I am. That's as far as it goes.
thank you for the reply - and a closing point - no there is no law at being courteous - and considerate - however good manners is all that is required - yes you are courteous - but seaman as a whole .... i leave you with that - good sailing to you SIR!
Old 16th September 2018, 11:18
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Deck
Active: 1962 - 1980

My location
What on earth does this have to do with Union-Castle?