Brocklebank Lads still around - Ships Nostalgia
11:53

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
User Name Password

Brocklebank Lads still around

User Tag List

Old 10th March 2015, 01:10
Active: 1956 - 2008

Brocklebank Lads still around

I've been off the site for a few years, so please excuse the repetition of this subject once again if already been sorted and recorded from the message requesting info back in September 2014.
Q. Did we draw up a list and if so how do we access ?
Q. Was it decided to review it say every year or so albeit we are now getting older, also maybe new names to register not previously recorded.?
Q. Has anyone come up with the idea of having a Reunion Bash ?
Q.Was the last one in 1988 at Bootle Town Hall if so about time then surely ?
For my part I was Deck apprentice/ 4th Mate 1957 to 1961 then with Cunard until 1970 leaving after Masters Cert and into Port Operations Liverpool.
Fellow Cadets who sailed with me still around are Martin Walker, Raymond Espley, Jeoff Nicholls,Mike james. My Regards to anyone remembers me
Old 14th April 2015, 18:32
Organisation: Merchant Navy
Department: Engineering
Active: 1961 - 1975

My location
Eh-up Andrew!

Nobody seems to be about to address your query!

However if you look down the various "Headers" you'll see one labelled, "Brocklebank staff still extent".

Various people have input their names so you may be able to get some gen off this. Salaams, Phil