United Towing Society - Page 2 - Ships Nostalgia
15:18

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
User Name Password

United Towing Society

User Tag List

Old 20th September 2019, 15:12

Howard,
Thank you for getting back to me. My applogies for replicating the same thread to you but I thought I was copy/pasting only subsequent paragraphs as I progressed. In regard of Humber Tugs they were wound up as a firm in the early nineties and I have never worked for United.
The principal aim of these communications was to find out if anyone else had experienced a similar injustice where "sea work" had no geographical definition. I think it is worth pointing out that "nostalgia" is not neccessarily always happy and as for moving on I did that years ago. I later trained as an electrician and have since become involved with HV electrical maintenance on the rail network which takes me all over England.
Regards, Ed.