Where is Steve Felton ? - Ships Nostalgia
16:25

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
User Name Password

Where is Steve Felton ?

User Tag List

Old 3rd March 2010, 10:05

Where is Steve Felton ?

Steve Felton was a QM (with me) on the 'Lizzie' in the late 1950's, and I would dearly like to know where he is or what happened to him.

In the QM's mess at that time were the likes of the late Edward 'Ted' Dixon (who was the boss QM) Reg Pearce (who took Ted's job) Jack ("ok I'll have just one more") Gurd, Sampson, and someone with the unforgettable name of Valentine Ohlenslager. (I am not making that up!)

At the time Steve lived (rather well) with his rich mother in Branksome Park, Bournemouth, and was the originator of the rumour which went round at the time, of the existence of a sign in a Bournemouth park which read; 'Dogs and Merchant Seamen not allowed'.