Ships Nostalgia banner

From Orcoma

849 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  dnobmal 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
hello FRIENDS I HAVE a MISSION VERY DIFFICULT TREATMENT TO LOCATE READY OF PASSENGERS OF STEAM ORCOMA P:S:N:C: WHO I WEIGH ANCHOR OF the PALLICE FRANCE IN 1908-1912 SINCE WAS On board MY MOTHER, IF SOMEBODY KNOWS LIKE OBTAINING THAT LIST OF PASSENGERS sere been thankful, ALL INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT, a GREETING and thanks NEMESIO *********@yahoo.**

#3 ·
Welcome

Nemesio,

A warm welcome to the site, I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy the SN experience!
I am sure that someone will be able to help with your query – in the meantime have a good look around the site. (==D)

I have removed the email address from your original message to prevent you receiving unsolicited emails.
Members will be able to contact you usng our Private Message system.
(Thumb)

Regards,

#5 ·
Welcome to the site
ORCOMA 1908
11,546 gross tons, length 511.6ft x beam 62.2ft, one funnel, two masts, twin
screw, speed 14.5 knots, accommodation for 246-1st, 202-2nd, 106-intermediate and 456-3rd class passengers. 247 crew. Launched on 2nd Apr.1908 by Wm. Beardmore & Co., Dalmuir. Glasgow for Pacific Steam Navigation Co., Liverpool, she started her maiden voyage on 27th Aug., when she left Liverpool for the West Coast of South America via Straits of Magellan. She was the largest and fastest vessel on the South American Pacific coast route at the time. From Mar.1915 she served as an Armed Merchant Cruiser with the 10th Cruiser Squadron on the Northern Patrol, fitted with 6 x 6inch guns and 2 x 6 pounder guns. On 7th Nov.1919 she reverted to PSNCo service via the Panama Canal and in 1923 was modernised and converted from coal to oil fuel. Jun.1933 scrapped at Blyth having been replaced by the REINA DEL PACIFICO. [Merchant Fleets, vol.8 by Duncan courtesy of ships list they also have passenger lists for some vessels you could try their site www.shipslist.com all the best Mig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.