Gatx Oswego Uk - Page 4 - Ships Nostalgia
23:41

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
User Name Password

Gatx Oswego Uk

User Tag List

Old 11th July 2019, 22:59

Hi John I remember you well. Hope you are keeping well. All good here. Tom Dwyer
Old 9th November 2019, 22:43

Hi, i'm Dave Bisset from Aberdeen, now 67yrs old. Joined Casterbridge 1973 last trip Casterbridge again 1976, also on Carnegie, Camden as 5th then 4th engineer. Remember Willy Morgan, Paddy Blair, Rex Barlow, Tom Makepiece Bill Laird all engineers. Peter Davidson, Dia Reece as captains.
Would be nice to hear from anyone who remembers me'
Old 19th November 2019, 15:20

Hi Dave,
Tom Dwyer here I was the R/Off on the Casterbridge with you - many years ago now!! Yes I remember those people also. Other engineers that come to mind, Johnny Lockhart, David Niven, Vince O'Reilly (?) Ross Ramsey and George Yule who I think was from Aberdeen. Lecky's John Atkinson, Jimmy Bone, Lenny Douse & Paul Bodsworth. Lots of memories here. I did my last trip in 1981 and been working ashore until May 18 when I reached retirement age - now officially an OAP!!!. Good to hear from you and keep in touch. Regards Tom