Tanker Carribean Breeze - Ships Nostalgia
23:53

Welcome
Welcome!Welcome to Ships Nostalgia, the world's greatest online community for people worldwide with an interest in ships and shipping. Whether you are crew, ex-crew, ship enthusiasts or cruisers, this is the forum for you. And what's more, it's completely FREE.

Click here to go to the forums home page and find out more.
Click here to join.
User Name Password

Tanker Carribean Breeze

User Tag List

Old 14th August 2007, 12:18

Tanker Carribean Breeze

I am at present researching the Blue Funnel Shipping Company and recently interviewed Capt David McCaffrey.... who, after his Blue Funnel days......skippered the above vessel when she was hit by missiles from an Iranian warplane in the Persian Gulf during the Iran -Iraq war.
Capt McCaffery was injured in the attack but eventually recovered. It was the end of his seagoing career.
I should very much like a photograph of the vessel in her damaged condition for both my research and a copy for Capt. McCaffrey.

Can you help, or put me on to someone who can?

thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Mr. W.D.Roberts
Please send me a PM if you can help

Last edited by K urgess; 14th August 2007 at 12:43.. Reason: Removed email address as per site policy