Ships Nostalgia banner

andwi

  1. Andwi

    Andwi

    Norwegian tanker "Andwi" built by J. Crown in 1954 for Rolf Wigand of Bergen. She was 18,625 dwt and had a speed of 15 knots. In 1967 she was sold and renamed "Theo" and in 1971 became "Port Navalo" of Van Ommeren (France). On 12 January 1978 she was driven aground b
  2. Andwi

    Andwi

    The "Andwi" at Lyttelton. The small vessel entering the harbour is the "Holmlea".
Top