Ships Nostalgia banner
arethusa
1-12 of 12 Results
  1. ARETHUSA

  2. Peking

    The masts and spars of the 4-masted barque Peking (1911) set against the skyscrapers in South Street Seaport, New York. Previous names: Peking 1911; TS Arethusa II 1932; TS Arethusa 1933; HMS Pekin during WW2; Peking 1975.
  3. Peking

    The masts and spars of the 4-masted barque Peking (1911) set against the skyscrapers in South Street Seaport, New York. Previous names: Peking 1911; TS Arethusa II 1932; TS Arethusa 1933; HMS Pekin during WW2; Peking 1975.
  4. Peking

    The masts, spars and rigging of the 4-masted barque Peking (1911) in South Street Seaport, New York. Previous names: Peking 1911; TS Arethusa II 1932; TS Arethusa 1933; HMS Pekin during WW2; Peking 1975.
  5. Peking

    The 4-masted barque Peking (1911) and the tug Helen McAllister (1900) in South Street Seaport, New York. Previous names: Peking 1911; TS Arethusa II 1932; TS Arethusa 1933; HMS Pekin during WW2; Peking 1975.
  6. Peking

    The steel-hulled 4-masted barque Peking (1911) at the South Street Seaport, New York. Previous names: Peking 1911; TS Arethusa II 1932; TS Arethusa 1933; HMS Pekin during WW2; Peking 1975.
  7. New York windjammers

    Is the four-masted barque Peking the former training vessel Arethusa?
  8. Flying P-Liner Peking

    The famous Flying P-Liner Peking in the port of Hamburg in 1923. The 4-mast barque Peking (3191 grt/2851 nrt/6280 ts) was launched on Febr. 11th, 1911 by Blohm & Voss, Hamburg as a cargo sailing vessel and commissioned on May 16th, 1911 for F. Laeisz, Hamburg. She was intended for the usual nitrate
  9. Arethusa

    ARETHUSA Training vessel ex PEKIN Taken at Upnor-Riv Medway
  10. HMS Arethusa

    Twin screw cruiser Arethusa, displacement 4300 tons, ihp 5000, speed 17 knots. She doens't look as if heavily armed. Picture taken prior to 1897.
  11. Arethusa

    Stationary schoolship in Upnor, near Rochester on the Medway, owned by Shaftesbury Homes. Built as Peking by Blohm & Voss, Hamburg for F. Laeisz, "Flying P Line" in 1911. 1914 interned in Valparaiso, 1921 handed to the Italians, 1923 bought back by Laeisz, 1932 to England as stationary
1-12 of 12 Results
Top