Ships Nostalgia banner
blue ranger
1-2 of 2 Results
  1. RFA Blue Ranger

    Entering Malta. Built by H & W in 1940. Mainly based at Malta throughout her service. Sld in 1971
  2. Blue Ranger

    The small fleet oiler "Blue Ranger" built in 1940 berthing in Grand Harbour assisted by the "Airedale". Most unusually for an RFA she was sold to commercial owners in 1970 and renamed "Korytsa", not arriving at Aliaga to be broken up until 8 September 1987.
1-2 of 2 Results
Top