Ships Nostalgia banner

clytus gantock

  1. Clytus

    Clytus

    Ex Clyde pilot cutter Gantock built 1944,the Shapinsay ferry from 1970 to 1987 for Orkney Islands Shipping Company and owned by a dive company since '87,at the Hope pier,St Margarets Hope,Orkney,27/5/07.
  2. Clytus

    Clytus

    Clytus ex Gantock at the Hope pier,St Margarets Hope,South Ronaldsay,6/5/07.
  3. Clytus

    Clytus

    Former Shapinsay ferry Clytus at Scapa pier 2006,built in 1944 as the Clyde pilot boat Gantock.
Top