The Hazelbank, completed by Harland & Wolff in 1964, manoeuvring in King George Dock, Calcutta. In the foreground is the Marine Fortune with two American ships beyong, one an Isthmian Line C3, the other American Export-Isbrandtsen.
The Bank Line steamer Hazelbank, discharging phosphatic rock at Lascelles Wharf, Geelong in the 1950s. Built by Readheads as Empire Franklin in 1941, purchased by the Bank Line in 1945 and renamed Hazelbank.
7289 GRT, length 432.4', beam 56.7'