Ships Nostalgia banner

hms kilmorey

  1. HMS KILMOREY ex KIRKLISTON

    HMS KILMOREY ex KIRKLISTON

    Ton class minesweeper/hunter. Launched by Harland and Wolfe in 1954, Kirkliston served with the Ulster Division of the Royal Navy Reserve from Aug 1954 and as such, was temporarily renamed Kilmorey, until replaced by sister ship Alfriston in July 1960 when Kirkliston resumed her original name. From
Top