Ships Nostalgia banner
kabalaris
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Kabalaris

    Seen at Lyttelton the "Kabalaris"was built in 1948 for Elder Dempster as the "Swedru", last of the six 'S' class which were E.D's first post-war cargo ships built for them. She came from Scotts in 1948. In 1965 she was transferred to Guinea Gulf Line and renamed "Maradi&qu
1-1 of 1 Results
Top