1958 Built by Alexander Stephen & Sons Ltd., Glasgow for the Union Steam Ship Co. of New Zealand.
1975 Sold to Pac Trade Navigation Co., Ltd., Manila (Madrigal Steamship Co., Manila, managers) and renamed "Santa Ursula" under the Panamanian flag.
Scrapped 6.3.1982 at Kaohsiung.
One of the last conventional 'slow greens' to be delivered was the "Katea", which came from Alex Stephens in 1958. In 1975 she was sold and renamed "Santa Ursula" and arrived at Kaohsiung to be broken up on 6 March 1982.