Completed for USSCo's Pacific Island service.
Built: 1904 D.J.Dunlop and Co, Port Glasgow
Owners: Union SSCo of NZ
1924: Laid up at Port Chalmers
1927: Sold to the Khedivial Mail& Graving Dock Co, London,
1932: Broken up in Egypt.
Prior to the introduction of the "Tarawera" the Union Steam Ship Company employed the little "Navua", of 1,952 gross tons, as a fruit carrier on the island trade for which she was given a white hull, although she also spent time running coal from Westport in this colour scheme.