Ships Nostalgia banner

penola

  1. PENOLA

    PENOLA

    She was originally called the Navaho and was built in Kerity, Finisterre, Brittany in 1908. She was renamed in 1934 when she was taken to the Antarctic for the British Graham Land Expedition of 1934-37. 166grt. Length: 32m. Beam: 8m. She was brought to Amble in 1938 when she was bought by the Foun
Top