Built in 1960 by Lithgows Ltd. at Port Glasgow with a tonnage of 7683grt, a length of 505ft, a beam of 66ft and a service speed of 16 knots.
She was completed in March 1960 as the Clarkspey for H. Clarkson & Co. with J & J Denholm (Management) as managers.
In 1961 she was chartered to Port...
Built in 1922 by Workman, Clarke & Co. at Belfast with a tonnage of 8308grt, a length of 500ft 6in, a beam of 60ft 4in and a service speed of 14 knots.
Surviving the war and after an uneventful career she arrived at Briton Ferry on 12th May 1953 for breaking up by Thos. W. Ward.