Ships Nostalgia banner

ruthof _ érsekcsanád

  1. Ruthof _ Érsekcsanád

    Ruthof _ Érsekcsanád

    The RUTHOF was built at the Christof Ruthof ship yard in Regensburg and launched on 21st. February 1923. The side-paddle-steamtug had 25 crew, is 61.55m in length and 16,60m in beam, with 800 horse power on a “sloping” two piston steam engine, fired by either coal or heavy fuel, changed twice. Con
Top