A steel hulled three-masted fullriged ship, built in 1890 at the Nicholas Odero Shipyard at Tappani.
(73,95 x 11,50 x 6,45 meters) (1594 BRT)
Launched, Febr. 2, 1891 for G. Bacigalupi & E. Raffo from Chiavari (later registered at La Spezia)
Sunk by the German U boat U-35 on June 24, 1915
Saturnina Fanny. At Hamburg, in 1909.
Built in 1890/91 in the shipyard Cantiere Nicolò Odero of Sestri Ponente, shipowner Raffo & Bacigalupo of Chiavari.
Full rigged steel ship, lenght 73,95 m., width 11,50 m., tonnage of 1.594 tons.
Sailded always for the same shipowner until 1916, when was sinked