Ships Nostalgia banner

silverlake

  1. Silverlake

    Silverlake

    Seen at Madras as "Jalaganga" shortly after her sale to Scindia S. N. Co., in 1964 the "Silverlake" was completed by Sir James Laing & Co in 1958. She was 8,058 grt and 11,675 dwt powered by a 4 cylinder Doxford developing 4,400 bhp to give a speed of 14 knots. She spent th
Top