SUSAN CONSTANT, owned by Roger B. Constant, is seen arriving at Avonmouth on the aftertoon ebb tide of 11th November 1967.
Built in 1958 at Cowes by J.Samuel White, she was sold in 1973 to become MARSON CATHY, then in 1974 IJAOLA, briefly in 1978 OLUMO ROCK and then NICOS P. and finally, in 1981, C
Berthed in Kramfors 1963, the day Pres. Kennerdy was shot. This was to be our last trip of 1963 into the north of Gulf of Bothnia as the ice was starting to form. We wer on chrter to the Swedish Company AB Rex for the Baltic season