Ships Nostalgia banner
temple lane
1-3 of 3 Results
  1. AEGEAN NAVIGATOR (ex TEMPLE LANE)

    The 1954 Lithgows built AEGEAN NAVIGATOR was photographed anchored off Apapa/Lagos on 4th January 1976 awaiting orders following discharge (in September) of a cargo of cement loaded at a Black Sea Port in May 1975. She sailed in May 1976 for Lome, Dakar and Sete. EX-LAURICE FIDELITY-74 EX-HUMANITY-
  2. TEMPLE LANE

    In 60s for Lambert Bros Ltd. built 1954.
  3. MV TEMPLE LANE

    LAMBERT BROS (SHIPPING) LTD. TEMPLE S.S. CO., LTD. BUILT 1954 GROSS 7,848 LENGTH 455 ft BREADTH 58 ft
1-3 of 3 Results
Top