Ships Nostalgia banner

union castle

  1. Good Hope Castle

    Good Hope Castle

    Built in 1945 by the Caldon Shipbuilding & Engineering Co Ltd of Dundee as the Empire Life for the Ministry of War Transport. Registered No 166220. 9879 G.R.T. Length 497 ft. Beam 64 ft. Call sign Z.S.K.V. Steam turbine engines. 1946 sold to the Union Castle Line & renamed Good Hope Castle. 1947
Top