Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,090 Posts
This is the one I use. It can be attached to The task bar once logged on to it, also can be attached to the Start Page.
PS It's a global thing and any port or ship can be found, by typing in the name in the box provided.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/

·
Registered
885 Posts
This is the one I use. It can be attached to The task bar once logged on to it, also can be attached to the Start Page.
PS It's a global thing and any port or ship can be found, by typing in the name in the box provided.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/
Thanks for the link. Nothing in Calcutta (at one time congested), Chittagong or Trincomalee - times have changed. Very little in Aden - though no surprise.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
The Marine Traffic link at the top of the page does not work for me and having discovered that fact years ago I have never bothered with it - Just checked again and still nothing, just a blank page headed 'Marine Traffic', with a box to link to 'support SN', I suppose that makes the difference.

·
Super Moderator
3,532 Posts
The Marine Traffic link at the top of the page does not work for me and having discovered that fact years ago I have never bothered with it - Just checked again and still nothing, just a blank page headed 'Marine Traffic', with a box to link to 'support SN', I suppose that makes the difference.
Possibly it does, although as a long-term supporter I have never checked that. However, becoming an SN supporter is not a fixed fee.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Sparky2182's one is the best, and free. Pat K's one is ok but limited, due to less of
shoreside stations. A lot of the ferry co's provide an ais station in their ports. In NW Scotland, I thought it brilliant. Sitting in the office awaiting arrival, look at the ais, know, within minutes, when she'd be coming in the bay

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
I loved the Air traffic site, at one time you could pick an aircraft and watch through the screen on Google Earth as the plane came in. That seems to have gone now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts