Ships Nostalgia banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
My wife and I will be there in about 6 weeks, and are looking for a good feed of Alaskan Crab and fresh Salmon.
By the way does anybody know about a restaurant in Vancouver that is operated by and serves "First Peoples" cuisine?
Thanks
David D. (*))

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks for the info shipmates, very interesting about HAL's prices.
John, which ship were you on? "Volendam" is ours.
You are 100% about the ozzies on board. I heard that the 'Alaska Run' is the most popular cruise destination for us other than 'local' runs.

Keltic....luurrve your comment about Maccas and the No1's. Not exactly PC but I get your drift!!
Where do you think we could sample the Char?
We are spending a few extra days in Victiria, Nanaimo, Vancouver and over at Bamfield where I spent my first 8 years back when!!
Would appreciate some advice.
Many thanks,
David D. (Pint)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions guys.
That google is really something else, I dont think of entering in something like that, but I guess it's just logical.
I will certainly call in at that pub in Victoria, Bob, if time permits. Coming from the land downunder I used to be a 2 handed professional beer drinker in my younger days, and I believe Victoria and Vancouver are the 'boutique Brew Pub' capitals of the world.
Thanks again,
David D (Applause)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.