Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight he met his match with Nigel who gave a good as he was given.
Then to show his bias he tore into BJ for not agreeing to meet him in a similar forum. To me that ruined any credibility I would give him at being a fair interviewer.
Listening to his tirade was embarrassing but then he works for a biased organisation.
Davie

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Couldn't agree any more Davie M. Farage is far more astute and wised up than any of the other political leaders.

BW

J(Gleam)(Gleam)

·
Registered
23,019 Posts
Wised up enough not to stand for UK Parliament.

Seven defeats wised him up plenty.

An Interesting use of the word 'bias'........correct had Johnson been omitted from the Party Leaders Interviews.......incorrect as things stand.

Johnson found time this morning to face the barrage of deeply searching questions as could be expected from "Holly and Phillip"....... and gave a whole lecture in front of some factory hostages who dare not speak up in fear of repercussions from their Conservative supporting management this afternoon.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...-willoughby-selfie-this-morning-a4305996.html

Odd that he can't find time to face Andrew Neil dont you think?

I'm guessing you don't. ........... The Tories are counting on it

·
Registered
779 Posts
OK, but seeing Neil, who is supposed to be 'brain sharp', was the opposite. I felt rather sorry for him. He should retire gracefully.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Leave the political leanings aside for a minute.
Neil lost it because instead of saying I’m still waiting on Boris he then went into a rant.
Simply put, bad manners.
These so called stars reach a position that they think they can drive what people say and do.
He is upset that Boris won’t play his game.
In plain language he is being ignored and he doesn’t like it.
Davie

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wised up enough not to stand for UK Parliament.

Seven defeats wised him up plenty.

An Interesting use of the word 'bias'........correct had Johnson been omitted from the Party Leaders Interviews.......incorrect as things stand.

Johnson found time this morning to face the barrage of deeply searching questions as could be expected from "Holly and Phillip"....... and gave a whole lecture in front of some factory hostages who dare not speak up in fear of repercussions from their Conservative supporting management this afternoon.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...-willoughby-selfie-this-morning-a4305996.html

Odd that he can't find time to face Andrew Neil dont you think?

I'm guessing you don't. ........... The Tories are counting on it
Bias, have a look at the sun on line. The BBC has received 25,000 complaints of bias and 64% in a poll this week.
Davie

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
Leave the political leanings aside for a minute.
Neil lost it because instead of saying I’m still waiting on Boris he then went into a rant.
Simply put, bad manners.
These so called stars reach a position that they think they can drive what people say and do.
He is upset that Boris won’t play his game.
In plain language he is being ignored and he doesn’t like it.
Davie
I think that's right Davie - good post.

JJ.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Farage didn't put a foot wrong and with no track record to debate or for Neil to criticise this was as good a party political broadcast on behalf of the Brexit party as you'll get and all for free with a lot of tasty tabnabs in there for disillusioned LibLabCon voters.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts