Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Ruud
my understanding was that Phil did not know the place or name of the ship, therefore it was not a quiz.

I enter photos where I do not know the name, I will therefore enter them on the Galley not the quiz forum.

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ahoy Baltic Wal,

As was written, how usefull those digi camera's were, I've seen this pic more that a "guess who/where/what" picture;If not, so sorry, now it seems it's gone completely.Will ask Phill to post it once again.

Note: btw Photos with no name, mostly end up as a quiz, if everybody wants to give his opinion.Therefore we ask the most details available added by pix in the Gallery.

·
1,234 Posts
portsmouth harbour ferry terminal by hms worrior for the gosport ferry

the ferry is not one of the P & O Prides
nor the Norman Sprit

the ship is passing the pontoon with one of the Lady "P" (pamala and patricia) on the left

·
Registered
491 Posts
Phil,

It is still the Normandie departing from Portsmouth as I mentioned in my response

David, You need to brush up with your funnel markings

·
1,234 Posts
Sorry Phil
It’s a lovely photo.
I couldn’t make out the funnel markings, as all I could see was the silhouette,
I only realised where it was when I caught sight of the lady Ps, bridge. I was on that terminal in September waiting for the ferry to take me across to Gosport to join the MVS training ship APPLEBY.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Absolutely right…….she is the Normandie taken whilst waiting for the Gosport Ferry(Portsmouth side)……04.11.2005…………..

Cheers
PHILL (Applause)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts