Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I served on the Arctic Troll June 1980 to December that year. I remember Ginge the PO, a scouse lad, a lad from Arbroath (cant remember the names). Somebody, English guy called Nigel Campbell Smith, big red head and bearded fella.
Donny, Scottish who lived in St Ives. Willie the Hud from Huddersfield, all crew.
Anybody else on here from that time?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not that time a wee bit earlier 1977 one of the best ships I sailed on with the Diamond D. First ship Burmah Zircon 1974 last one Cast Kittiwake (Sir John Hunter) 1983, moved on to Northern Marine and then BP then went offshore to semi-subs and drill ships in 1988 and said goodbye to the MN

·
Registered
2 Posts
I served on the Arctic Troll June 1980 to December that year. I remember Ginge the PO, a scouse lad, a lad from Arbroath (cant remember the names). Somebody, English guy called Nigel Campbell Smith, big red head and bearded fella.
Donny, Scottish who lived in St Ives. Willie the Hud from Huddersfield, all crew.
Anybody else on here from that time?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Aye aye Billy I was on the Troll boats then Artic Troll and Troll Park all the guys you mention Ring a bell .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts