·
Premium Member
3,912 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mac Davison

Hi All,

Just joined this thread to see if anyone sailed on any of the Chevron ships with my dad Malcolm "Mac" Davison. I am sure he would be very to hear from anyone from his Chevron Days

Hi
I sailed with Mac twice as 4th Engineer on the Chevron Feluy in April 1982 and On the EH Wasson (Scrapping run to Tiawan) in Nov 1982.
I have memories of good times on these trips with him. Please pass on my best wishes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was a 2nd mate on The Howard w. Bell, James e. O'Brien, E,. Hornsby Wasson as well as Chevron Feluy between fall '74 and fall of '77. Anyone having crewed on these ships during that period pls feel free to contact me. I'm sure they have all been scrapped long ago, I read that the Feluy was sold for scrap to China in 2000.
Hi i served on the Howard W Bell, Chevron Burnaby & Chevron Feluy as Third Engineer, it seems so long ago now,sure they have all been scrapped.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi - I sailed with your father on Copenhagen and Burnaby. The name is Mike Fraser and I sailed as third engineer at the time. Glad to hear he is keeping well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mac Davison

Hi
I sailed with Mac twice as 4th Engineer on the Chevron Feluy in April 1982 and On the EH Wasson (Scrapping run to Tiawan) in Nov 1982.
I have memories of good times on these trips with him. Please pass on my best wishes.
I sailed with your Dad on a couple of occasions, I was with Chevron between 1976 and 1983 and sailed on the Wasson,O’Brien, Bell, Burnaby, Feluy and Copenhagen

Paul Evans

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi - I sailed with your father on Copenhagen and Burnaby. The name is Mike Fraser and I sailed as third engineer at the time. Glad to hear he is keeping well.
Hi Mike, Remember me? It all seems such a long time ago now. Hope you are well
Paul Evans

·
Registered
5 Posts
when I came ashore and got my first Power Station Managers role, I wrote to the office in San Fran and asked if they had a picture I could have for my office wall to remind me of days at sea and they sent the following
Water Watercraft Boat Naval architecture Vehicle
Water Watercraft Boat Naval architecture Vehicle
Water Watercraft Boat Fluid Sky
Water Watercraft Boat Fluid Sky
Water Sky Boat Watercraft Naval architecture
Water Sky Boat Watercraft Naval architecture

81 - 89 of 89 Posts