Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Have not seen that one....think it's 'your' anyway but who bothers now! Thanks for posting.
cheers
geoff

·
Registered
885 Posts
Teenagers are eating detergent pods,this is the in thing just now
Bit BOLD to do that.(Thumb)
Poor little beings don't get out much; apparently most spend less time outdoors than those in prison. Once upon a time we were allowed to swing about in the trees collecting birds eggs, and hunting around in flooded bomb craters for great crested newts; but all that is banned.
Self-harm used to be falling down a cliff after the attempt to add a kittiwake egg to one's collection.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Part of my childhood was to be told "If you are in the yard before we call you for dinner, there'll be trouble".

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Don't shake my tree

Poor little beings don't get out much; apparently most spend less time outdoors than those in prison. Once upon a time we were allowed to swing about in the trees collecting birds eggs, and hunting around in flooded bomb craters for great crested newts; but all that is banned.
Self-harm used to be falling down a cliff after the attempt to add a kittiwake egg to one's collection.
You should come and live here Harry. No Kittiwakes, but plenty drongos.

·
Premium Member
10,418 Posts
If Phil is right I wonder if spectroscopy and dancing to the ****ole flame might be combined to spice up the chemistry class.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts