Ships Nostalgia banner

1121 - 1135 of 1135 Posts

·
Spongebob
9,375 Posts
Tony Abbot, former Australian PM , tipped to become a British trade envoy has said that elderly Covid 19 patients shoul reduce the ecconomic cost of the lockdownacording to the Telegraph group .
A. Bold if not alarming statement from a strict Roman Catholic that strongly resisted abortions for any reason while in power of the federal governmeny

Bob

·
Premium Member
10,344 Posts
Perhaps he meant that they would not burden the health service for as long as an hanging-on 40 year old. It is not only those with superstitions that oppose unjustified homicide (one objective test might be if they also supported penalising those who insist on continuing a pregnancy where the outcome will never be able to enjoy 'life'' in any meanigful way. Euthanasia is by definition kind. Denying it to those who want it or would want it if they had the capacity to reason is not kind).

·
Premium Member
10,344 Posts
We have our first case in 108 days. Traveler returning and on 5/9, 7 days into the 14 day quarantine tested due developed symptoms (it is not reported as to where the returnee had returneed from). It is reported that all the rules were obeyed and now the self isolation must be extended by another 14 days.

We are still going ahead with further lifting of restrictions (testing on arrival and after 7 days of self isolation. If clear can go about social distanced only until 'release' at 14 days clear.

It has occurred to me that while an 'APP' is awaited to automate the tracing process that we should be keeping a daily diary of our contacts. I have just ordered a 'Visitors' book as part of doing so.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Here we go again ......

Just putting on an online grocery delivery and guess what ... no toilet paper available

REALLY!!!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Here we go again ......

Just putting on an online grocery delivery and guess what ... no toilet paper available

REALLY!!!
Yep, talking to a parcel courier the other day vast majority of his deliveries that day were..... you guessed it BOG ROLL, there is no rhyme or reason to this behaviour what on earth possesses people? you can only s**t so much.

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
Pretty sure we could test the entire UK in 24 hours if we let Aldi checkout assistants run the testing centres.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I am trying to convince my last unmarried son to marry the Turkey on Christmas Day so that we can have 15 guests over for dinner but he said , "why not kill the Turkey and invite 30 to the funeral".😂

Reactions: Frank P

·
Registered
6,745 Posts
Good news

on in 1602234906170.png
1602234906170.png

1121 - 1135 of 1135 Posts