Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,422 Posts
The opinion, anyway, will change again. Probably by next year.

The only constant recommendation is that one must take plenty of roughage for bowel-grip.

My Doctor Uncle Bruv (in the days before Muesli) was fond of saying that Al-Bran was the only cereal to buy. With any other one should only eat the packaging as the cardboard has more fibre than the contents.

(Should that not be 'drip under pressure'?)

An afterthought. Why have we started off in Stormy Weather? Is it that the guns of poor nutrition will be brought into the Brexit battle? Are those Froggie devils attempting to unbalance our diet (Copyright: Goons)?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
It is safer to start everything in Stormy Weather, then you will not be chastised if someone says Boris is a Pillock. The Moderators re very strict.

·
Premium Member
10,422 Posts
Why bother FJ. If the roast beef is approved today it'll be clinically haram again by the time the dripping's set.

Eat drink and be merry. Tomorrow we die.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
The irony is both studies are correct, with the original study it implied that with a large number of participants the proportion that ate a quantity of processed meat some would suffer a heightened risk of bowel cancer. The second suggested that on an individual basis the heightened risk was statistically very low.

"Figures often beguile me,particularly when I have the arranging of them myself."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts