Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any more info on the Funchal? The last I heard of her was that she was stranded in Egypt somewhere with a defunct engine? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,975 Posts
Coastie said:
Does anybody have any more info on the Funchal? The last I heard of her was that she was stranded in Egypt somewhere with a defunct engine? Thanks.
Coastie
To much wrong things happening in Egypt these days

·
Registered
11,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My ex-Girlfriend has just come back from there and said she had a brilliant time. Mind you, she was in the resorts and not in the main part of the country.

·
Registered
13,475 Posts
dom

Tassie said:
Hi Coastie..according to the following web site, Fremantle Ports, she departed there on 13Feb for Exmouth in Western Australia.

http://www.fremantleports.com.au/Shipping/Movements/PastVisits.asp

I think this is her "Cir***navigation of Australia" cruise as the future arrivals page shows she is not due back in Fremantle till mid March.
Regards....Bill Burton...Hobart
cruise,exmouth W.A.surly you must be kidding must be a lot of weidos to cruise up there

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Yes, it is indeed Exmouth in WA as part of the Cir***navigation cruise of Australia. The port of call are..I Quote..... "13 February 06 to 20 March 06
Cruise from Fremantle, Exmouth, Broome, Dili, Darwin,Thursday Island, Cook Town, Cairns,Whitsundays- Hamilton, Brisbane, Sydney (overnight), Melbourne (overnight) Hobart (overnight) Adelaide (overnight) Esperance, Bunbury, Fremantle." After that she goes back to the UK with the folowing ports of call...I Quote..."Fremantle, Australia • Singapore • Phuket, Thailand • Mormugao, India • Safaga (for Luxor) • Suez (for Cairo) • Suez Canal • Piraeus (for Athens) • Lisbon • Liverpool"
She did the same Fremantle to Liverpool trip last year and I have met people who did the trip and they gave it a high recommendation.
Cheers....Bill Burton...Tassie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts