Built Glasgow by Blythswood Shipbuilding Co.Ld. (Yard No.37) in 1935 as the SAN AMADO for the Eagle Oil Shipping Co.Ld. of London.
In 1956 sold to Compagnia Palermitana di Navigazione of Palermo and renamed GOLFO DI CASTELLAMARE.
In 1965 Sold to Compagnia Generale di Navigazione S.p.A. of Cagliari.
10.10.1967 broken up at La Spezia.
The date of of breaking up is not consistent with that given by Tanker. It might well be that 1967 was only the date of sale and then she was left abandoned here and there, waiting for the torch.