Ships Nostalgia banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While in Alesund a few months ago I saw this attractive yacht called GRACE and flying the Nederland flag with a cross with a crown in the top corner, see my interpretation from a senile memory.

As I am showing my ignorance could one of you fill me in with some details of the vessel and also the ensign

Many thanks

NigelC

Attachments

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everbody

Ruud - the crown on the ensign could have been slightly different but, as my wife will confirm, that was the general design of the ensign. Unforetunately it was the last shot on my film so could get a pic of the ensign.

Frank - Have looked at the site you mentioned, it is very similar and too much of a coincidence not to be true. The pic there is a drawing I think. There are difference but she could have been modified.

It going to annoy me until I can tie it all down.

Regards

NigelC

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi everybody

Thankyou all very much for your help and pointers for GRACE especially to Ruud for contacting Ginton's. I certainly didn't expect it to be such a serialised saga when I set this inquiry in motion. It nearly became a soap opera.

Once again many thanks

NigelC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.