Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
14,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read today an article in the press which informed me that actress Gwyneth Paltrow, has a company called Goop which offers for sale esoteric items for those of the female persuasion,and is now marketing a candle. Not just any old candle, this one will set you back £58.
It is called, " This Smells Like My Vagina".

What, you may ask, does Gwynny's vagina smell of?
According to the candle, it is a “funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected scent”, a mix of “geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with damask rose and ambrette seed”.

Not potted shrimp then.(Jester)

Attachments

·
Registered
14,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only the second week of the New Year...... But your post just has to win some sort of award come December, Pat.

😁
I posted it as a remedy to existensialism, or indeed, Solipsism, both of which are a curse of modern society along with Boolean Algebra and String Theory.(Smoke)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I read today an article in the press which informed me that actress Gwyneth Paltrow, has a company called Goop which offers for sale esoteric items for those of the female persuasion,and is now marketing a candle. Not just any old candle, this one will set you back £58.
It is called, " This Smells Like My Vagina".

What, you may ask, does Gwynny's vagina smell of?
According to the candle, it is a “funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected scent”, a mix of “geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with damask rose and ambrette seed”.

Not potted shrimp then.(Jester)
Long winded description of a haddock?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Been close to a few of them in my past life , but I dont quite recall the "citrusy bergamont" scent !

·
Registered
14,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It certainly worked.
While your here...... Can you tell me if the Blue Funnel Association is still in existence?
To be honest, I don't know. I did hear mention of their newsletter published last year, from someone in my local pub. However I have heard no more.(Thumb)

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Been close to a few of them in my past life , but I dont quite recall the "citrusy bergamont" scent !
Unless you soiled your Earl Grey tea during proceedings(Jester)(Jester)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Who assessed the nature of the aroma, Gwyneth herself, or was a committee required?

I knew a lady in Brittany called Gwyneth (Or Gwynedd) and the locals pronounced it 'Guinness.' I wonder how mistress Paltrow fares among francophones>

1 - 20 of 79 Posts