Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator (L)
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All ...

A rather convoluted title to this post I know, but read on and all will be revealed !

While researching Hector Whaling recently here, I followed a link in somebody's message somewhere that took me to a forum/board focussing on Liverpool, but not limited to maritime interests.

My problem is that having joined the board and posted a couple of times, I have now lost the trail back to it ! Most embarrassing, I know, but if anybody can help me by pointing me in the right direction, I'd be most grateful.

Cheers

Andy

·
Premium Member
12,975 Posts
andysk said:
Hi All ...

A rather convoluted title to this post I know, but read on and all will be revealed !

While researching Hector Whaling recently here, I followed a link in somebody's message somewhere that took me to a forum/board focussing on Liverpool, but not limited to maritime interests.

My problem is that having joined the board and posted a couple of times, I have now lost the trail back to it ! Most embarrassing, I know, but if anybody can help me by pointing me in the right direction, I'd be most grateful.

Cheers

Andy
Andy
Go to your home page and click on the posts or threads you made and should bring you to your requirement. You can also use Search Forums and put in Hector Whaling this shows up 5 sites some with your postings in.

·
Super Moderator (L)
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Gdynia ...

Thanks for this, I have done that and it turned up nothing !

I suspect it was a link in another posting somewhere perhaps.

Ah Well ...

Cheers

Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts