Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two photo's required lads to make an old sailor very happy. Carnarvon and Capetown Castle's without infringing anyones copyright. Wanted to go into a little book about my life from bellboy to barman.Have had great respone from two shipmates already today from Bruce Carson and David Bruce both senior members and one a moderator. Thanks for the help gentlemen. Also thanks to Patrick (Applause)
Roger

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello Roger,
I might be able to help as l have a few pictures each of both mail-ships.Let me have your email address and l will download some 4 u.
Wish u luck
Ray

·
Registered
842 Posts
Roger,
I have edited out your e.mail posting in post#3, experience with e.mails in open posts can mean you receive all sorts of unwanted trash, if you wish to pass on an e.mail address to a member do it by PM.

·
Banned
526 Posts
Two photo's required lads to make an old sailor very happy. Carnarvon and Capetown Castle's without infringing anyones copyright. Wanted to go into a little book about my life from bellboy to barman.Have had great respone from two shipmates already today from Bruce Carson and David Bruce both senior members and one a moderator. Thanks for the help gentlemen. Also thanks to Patrick (Applause)
Roger
pictures attached

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts