Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally called DEFENCE,LION was built by Scotts' at Greenock in 1944 but completed in 1960 on Tyneside and renamed.
This was taken at Inverkeithing in 1975 as she waited to be broken up. RFA RELIANT is ahead and inboard is WAVE CHIEF.
 

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top