Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how I get my country flag across from my avitar?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. To get my country's flag across to the right of my avitar like many other folks on here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much Kevin, wherever you are.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
For no apparent reason I lost my French"Tricolore"some time back and cannot find wherethe country flag menu always was previously.
Msg to SN Admin but no reply.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that because of the COvid-19 issues that tech support does take a bit. However, perhaps post once more and then wait a few days and I think someone will take care of you.

Stay safe.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
As its generally a one off maybe access to the "country flag" menue in options was not as accessible as I thought..
Come on Kevin you can do it...

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
As its generally a one off maybe access to the "country flag" menue in options was not as accessible as I thought..
Come on Kevin you can do it...
My memory may be at fault again but I thought that there used to be a 'courtesy flag' selection point, provided so that a member could indicate in which country they were currently residing. (That sometimes confused new members who decided that the flag against their name was to indicate where they were born, rather than where they were located).

I certainly remember selecting the Union flag and seeing it displayed against my name for many years but it disappeared in one of the many system updates, along with my avatar. However subsequently I was able to find the facility for adding the avatar but couldn't find the 'courtesy flag' facility.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
There was in the early days but I think the site format has changed since then as I cannot see it in any of the options which is no big deal with the present state of my vision. "Auld age disnae come itsel'."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts