Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Spongebob
9,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The home page has been full of foreign posts all my day.
Has Trump sold us to North Korea?

Bob

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
This spam gets deleted when the Moderators turn-to on this side of the world - consequently it will be seen down under because you get it as it is posted

I am guessing that David (Pompeyfan) has been busy this morning - If so, well done!
As has been said before, there are ways of blocking it but it needs Admin to do something.

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
How are Moderators selected? I suggest that one or two should be selected from the southern hemisphere to take care of such things after all, we should meet our diversity quota(!). Taff maybe? SpongeBob?

JJ.

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
How are Moderators selected?................after all, we should meet our diversity quota(!). Taff maybe? SpongeBob?

JJ.
I don't advertise the fact that I am actually a one legged, black, lesbian single mother of four children...However, when 'diversity quotas' are mentioned, I usually get picked...(Jester)

Before someone mentions that it explains my posts; I've already thought of most remarks

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
I don't advertise the fact that I am actually a one legged, black, lesbian single mother of four children...However, when 'diversity quotas' are mentioned, I usually get picked...(Jester)

Before someone mentions that it explains my posts; I've already thought of most remarks
Very funny Ex but you failed to answer my questions. I thought your wife had sold all your encyclopaedia as you "knew everything". You must have missed the section on "Moderator Selection on SN".

(Jester)(Jester)

JJ.

PS. Not the above, I bet!!

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Very funny Ex but you failed to answer my questions. I thought your wife had sold all your encyclopaedia as you "knew everything". You must have missed the section on "Moderator Selection on SN".

(Jester)(Jester)

JJ.

PS. Not the above, I bet!!

How did you get hold of my CV? (Jester)

·
Spongebob
9,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have we even got a night watchman, these grebes are infiltrating more and more threads as they go .

Bob

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
It's all getting a bit pointless at this level of ingress. (MAD)

·
Registered
258 Posts
What is The Solution to this Invasion ? Surely we have Techno Wallahs on this site who can Advise our Canadian people what to do about it or replace them with site operators who can !

·
Registered
7,483 Posts
What is The Solution to this Invasion ? Surely we have Techno Wallahs on this site who can Advise our Canadian people what to do about it or replace them with site operators who can !
John,
The people who actually set up this site originally have told the Canadian contingent exactly what needs to be done.
They have chosen to ignore that advice, which supposes that they are happy for it to continue.
It is entirely within the hands of Verticalscope, they own it, we can do nothing.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yes - the domain property is owned by verticalscope and that site is powered by XenForo which is one of the top tier forum softwares. This site is powered by vBulletin version 3.8.8

That site is hosted on the Google cloud platform also. I am not sure if it is on the same server without further research.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts