Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has happened to our little island,population are going insane,riots,police being attacked,nobody is safe--have we lost our homeland.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Charles , Would that be the same Island where thousands have died , continue to die, and no one seems to think it·s very important?

·
Spongebob
9,392 Posts
Without rubbing your noses in the successful control of the virus in NZ I would venture to say that you, that is your guiding lights, need to lay down a more stringent plan of action.
The Australian state of Victoria's late upsurge of infections , especially in Melbourne is an example of insufficient isolation to begin with and too soon a relaxation in part to result in a one step forward , two steps back debarcle .
The fact that the US is failing to make headway with control or reduction and other wayward countries are Similarly non achieving points to this scourge keeping the upper hand .
Politicians and industry need to place people's lives first otherwise there will be no end to it.

Bob

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Without rubbing your noses in the successful control of the virus in NZ I would venture to say that you, that is your guiding lights, need to lay down a more stringent plan of action.
The Australian state of Victoria's late upsurge of infections , especially in Melbourne is an example of insufficient isolation to begin with and too soon a relaxation in part to result in a one step forward , two steps back debarcle .
The fact that the US is failing to make headway with control or reduction and other wayward countries are Similarly non achieving points to this scourge keeping the upper hand .
Politicians and industry need to place people's lives first otherwise there will be no end to it.
Bob
Which means there shall be no end to it. All anyone has is self preservation.

·
Spongebob
9,392 Posts
Exactly Robert , this old man with COPD and other defects but enjoying life while laying low , careful where I go , who I meet with , and keeping the problem in mind .

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
from whence do you cometh? There are many a nation of islands in this world, and corona virus has no friends, However you might have, if one may so bold as to state where does your heart lie? There are many an evil in this world.
Be Happy on your island!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts