Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
jim barnes said:
where is this lifeboat station?? come on its a quiz, clue,,, west coast Szotland
West Coast of Scotland covers a lot of sea area so I'll try Stornaway? or is it mainland?? Vix (Night)

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vix said:
West Coast of Scotland covers a lot of sea area so I'll try Stornaway? or is it mainland?? Vix (Night)
Mainland

·
Registered
508 Posts
jim barnes said:
where is this lifeboat station?? come on its a quiz, clue,,, west coast Szotland
Hi Jim, Pardon my ignorance but...was it Cape Wrath? Vix (Night)

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry vix but believe it or not still trying to remember the name of the place LOL, i was stopping in fort william scotland at the time so cant be far away from there im sure.Sorry (Hippy)

·
Registered
24 Posts
jim barnes said:
sorry vix but believe it or not still trying to remember the name of the place LOL, i was stopping in fort william scotland at the time so cant be far away from there im sure.Sorry (Hippy)
nearest stations to fort william are oban or tobermory,does that jog the memory??. by the way there isin't a station at cape wrath.
ian jack

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IAN BEATON JACK said:
nearest stations to fort william are oban or tobermory,does that jog the memory??. by the way there isin't a station at cape wrath.
ian jack
Cheers ian probably Oban, is there anyone familiar with Oban.... the mast was outside the lifeboat station car park ??? (Thumb)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts