Ships Nostalgia banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
mahronda

Built Hamiltons Glasgow 1947 8459 gt 504 feet
in 1969 was sold and renamed by Cyprus company To LUCKY
May 14th 1970 Fire damage in Rotterdam and was taken under tow to Split In Yugosalavia in December 1970 to scrap
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top