Seen at Buffalo, NY on the 4th May 2002, the MARINE STAR (45/10780) was built as a C4 cargo vessel for the US Maritime Commission. Converted to carry passengers in 1952, she saw service on Lake Erie until laid up in 1977 as the AQUARAMA. She was sold to “SS Aquarama Preservation” during 1987 (?) and reverted back to MARINE STAR some time since.
81.5 KB Views: 103