Ships Nostalgia banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello shipsnostalgia's,

I am looking for a long time for informations on the whereabouts of MARVILA (LX-3113-TL).

What I know is that MARVILA was transferred to Talaminho shipyard in Amora around 2013.
Maybe to scrap them.

However, there are rumors from 2015 that the ship could have been sold by the Transtejo.

Does anyone have any useful leads? Does anyone know if she is still alive?

Regards from Hamburg,
Franz

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dear Franz,
It's correct, that the last of this passenger ship in port of Hamburg, the MV "Kirchdorf", still makes harbour tours? With a length of 30 meters, a width of 8 meters and a depth of 3.5 meters, engine DEUTZ 375 PS , built 1962, build Type IIIC (Sietas Yard)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Franz,
It's correct, that the last of this passenger ship in port of Hamburg, the MV "Kirchdorf", still makes harbour tours? With a length of 30 meters, a width of 8 meters and a depth of 3.5 meters, engine DEUTZ 375 PS , built 1962, build Type IIIC (Sietas Yard)
That's absolutely right, @MSLindenfels – She often sails past my window. The Kirchdorf is still an active part of the HADAG fleet (integrated into the network of Hamburger Verkehrsverbund [HVV]).

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's absolutely right, @MSLindenfels – She often sails past my window. The Kirchdorf is still an active part of the HADAG fleet (integrated into the network of Hamburger Verkehrsverbund [HVV]).
Dear Franz,
For your information, it looks like we don’t live so far apart. My home is in Moorrege close to Wedel.
I I‘am retired, but because I like vessels, therefore I'am working further for the Company Hoppe Marine.

Best regards, Dieter Münch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts